OFFICER SALES- MIN. 1 YR EXP
AM SALES MIN 2YRS EXP.IN CASA/ BSFI
SALES MANAGER-MIN. 4+ YRS EXP.IN CASA/BFSI
- This is a field sales job
- Graduation is mandatory
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products ( CASA/ FD / LI & all the banking and third party products ) to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity
- About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
- Business Development Executives are a part of the Bank's front line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Business Development Executives are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
- Selling of banks and third party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in banks CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version
NOTE: Kindly mention MONIKA SHARMA on top of CV
Job Role :
Walk in drive - Sales Executive - OS - AM Sales - SM
Qualification Required :
Experience Required :
0 - 4 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
11.00 AM - 2.00 PM
Interview Details :
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail
2 months ago