Roles and Responsibilities
1. Solid understanding of the .Net platform and programming knowledge in C# .NET
2. Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in CS/Information Technology discipline Frameworks
3.Technologies: ASP.NET MVC / WEB API Hands on database queries/stored procedures.
4. Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
5. Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
7. Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
Job Role :
IT - Hardware / Networking
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 1 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail