The Service Delivery Associate's role is a Support role where he/she will proactively engage with Customer Managers to support Sakon customers. The ideal candidate must be a driven and results oriented team-player who can work with multiple stakeholders to support customer management teams and drive customer excellence for Sakons fortune 2000 companies.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Customer Managers.
- Coordinate with all service delivery units and service partners to ensure the seamless end-to-end delivery of service for our customers.
- Proactively review open requests, incidents, questions, and report against performance metrics.
- Coordinate resources and capacity to ensure timely responsiveness and resolution to all reported questions, requests, and incidents.
- Record and track all tickets, issues reported by customers and provide timely updates to the stakeholders so that issues and solutions are resolved.
- Identify and resolve issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success.
- Provide exceptional customer service, visibility and communication, both verbally and in writing with technical, financial and executive personnel .
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Any Graduate (Preferred B.E/B.Tech -ENTC)
Prior experience in a customer service and/or customer relations role, ideally in the telecom or financial industry
Open to work in night shifts and rotational shifts.
Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
Strong MS Word and Excel skills
Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
Ability to understand and apply concepts.
Ability to handle Adhoc requests
Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Requires human relations, coordination, and documentation skills
Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
Flexibility, versatility, dependability.
Job Role :
Service Delivery Associate
Telecom / ISP
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
1 - 3 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail