Role & responsibilities
1. Attending regulatory and customer audits.
2. Preparation and implementation of SOPs as per regulatory requirements.
3. Evaluating training needs of teams & conducting GMP, GLP & other training programs for employees across levels & functions.
4. Conducting basic GMP, refreshing/updating GMP training to all company employees.
5. Supervising the quality audit process for RM & PM vendors, contract manufacturing sites & third-party sites.
6. Preparing sample management system for control, validation, stability & market/customer samples
7. Overseeing dossier preparation and filing, planning, preparation, review, and evaluation of related documents
Preferred candidate profile
1. Experience in API Industries
2. Knowledge of HPLC, GC system
Ami Lifesciences was incorporated with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.
We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive, and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Job Role :
QC Officer / Executive
Qualification Required :
Experience Required :
0 - 3 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail