Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Collecting, understanding, and analyzing all the drawings of the solar power plants
2) Understanding daily activities & directing the technicians and fitters on-site for their daily work
3) Directing the engineers, technicians, and laborers for their daily work, following up with them for timely completion of work as per planning
4) Estimating and arranging the manpower required for the project and assigning targets to them.
5) Explaining and getting the work done from technicians and laborers with safety, quality, and speed.
6) Work rigorously on monitoring the quality of the installation
7) Work on daily reporting the work completion, planning for the next day and the week ahead
8) Coordinating with the client for site clearance, drawing, and statutory permission approvals
9) Coordination with the client for billing
10) Keeping records of the documents of the projects
11) Ensuring Quality of work and keeping a project on time and within budget. Identify opportunities to reduce costs and minimize risk. Develop systems to manage safety on site.
12) Ensure optimum efficiency in the implementation of detailed project plans, keeping track of goals, tasks, resources, schedules, costs, and contingencies.
13) Coordinating with the client for site clearance, drawing, and statutory permission approvals;
Desired Profile of the candidate:
1) Candidate must have a degree in Electrical Engineering or should have a good experience of working in the construction of solar power plants.
2) Candidate should have excellent communication and management skills.
3) Candidate should be able to work proficiently in AutoCAD (Electrical).
4) Desired Soft skills: English Proficiency (Spoken), English Proficiency (Written), MS-Excel, MS Office.
5) Candidate should have basic knowledge of Electrical Power Systems; generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity.
6) Candidate should have basic knowledge of single line diagrams, solar panels, inverters, transformers, cables, circuit breakers, isolators, lightning protection, etc.
7) Candidate should be willing to learn new trends in the industry and acquire proficiency in the newly developed software.
8) Ability to develop and update professional knowledge and skills quickly and efficiently. Ability to apply professional knowledge and skills in the advancement of business objectives.
9) Candidate should be able to understand the design requirements and gather site-specific information.
10) Candidate should be able to support the preparation of the bill of quantities and detailed technical specifications.
11) Candidate should have a basic understanding of the key technical and operational aspects of solar projects.
12) Candidate should have the ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team.
13) Willingness to travel and stay as per requirement in India and abroad.
14) Candidate should comply with the organization’s HSE commitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Job Role :
Project Engineer (Electrical)
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 2 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail