- Production area (Plant) should be supervise and maintain with all the safety measure.
- Manage and motivate aproduction staffs to deliver exceptional work.
- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of products.
- Establish and enforce company policies and safety procedures for staffs.
- Plan and assign daily job duties to workers.
- Responsible for workplace improvement in all aspects like quality, quantity, safety, discipline and housekeeping.
- Provide job training to workers to meet production goals.
- The prime responsibility of this position would be to support the manufacturing operations with quality assurance practices.
- Tackle technical problems during manufacturing.
- To ensure that the products are manufactured as per GMP to achieve consistent results and documented accordingly.
- Planning and coordinating daily shop floor activities and managing the workers.
Job Role :
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 2 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail
4 months ago
Brownwall Food Products Pvt Ltd
4 months ago
6 months ago