Roles and Responsibilities
A teachers roles and responsibilities cannot be exhaustively listed. A teacher is a mother, friend, guide, counsellor, playmate, disciplinarian and a partner-in-prank many a times. But listed here are a few things that one invariably does at GGIS.
To form a bond with every child so as to make him feel wanted.
Develop supportive environment for students, parents and community at large.
Design programs, plan and organize learning experiences for students.
Develop school-based learning goals for individuals and groups.
- Instruct, supervise, and facilitate student learning.
- Assess, evaluate and report student progress in all areas
Desired Candidate Profile
A candidate would be a great fit at GGIS if she has the skill to-
Marvel at the small things and celebrate childhood.
Reach the child before she can teach the child.
- Identify students strengths and build upon them.
- Lead the student and teacher community.
Adapt to change and learn from every experience.
- Reflect upon ones own practices and evolve with it.
You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents,
and administration officials in immaculate English
Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, synopsis etc. Writing skills are critical.
Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students in their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.
Job Role :
pre primary teacher
Education / Teaching / Training
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 1 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail