Roles and Responsibilities
- Assign codes to diagnoses and procedures, using ICD (International Classification of Diseases) and CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes
- Review medical charts under the diagnosis and procedure to ascribe the related CPT and ICD-10.
- Ensure that you assign codes based on coding and customer guidelines.
- Proficient coding of outpatient/Inpatient charts across a variety of specialties with over 97% accuracy and as per the turnaround time.
- Follow up with the payer on any documentation that is insufficient or unclear
- Search for information in cases where the coding is complex or unusual
- Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy
- Ensure that all codes are current and active
- Participates in coding meetings and education conferences to maintain coding skills and accuracy.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be a graduate in life science (Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Bio-Medical, Anatomy, Bio-informatics, Endocrinology, Physiology, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S) with minimum 60% in their academics.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Candidates must have completed their UG in Regular and not as distance education.
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs.
- Non-life science graduates should be hired only with Medical Coding Training Certificate.
- Age Criteria: Less than 30 years.
- Willing to work in Day Shift(9.00 Am to 6.00Pm).
- HR Round
- Written Test (Anatomy)
- Techanical Round
Job Role :
Medical / Healthcare
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 1 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail
4 months ago