We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Fully support, design ,configure, maintain datacenter and Local Infra- Install and configure software and hardware- Manage network servers and technology tools- Ensure security through access controls, backups - Hardening of OS and applications as per the policy and maintaining system checklist.
- Coordinate with Auditor and fine tune infra.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
Job Role :
Linux System Administrator
IT-Software / Software Services
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 3 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail