We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you are someone who is positive, adaptable and intuitive and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Blue Jay, together we can rise.
The experience you will make:
When a guest walks into any of our rooms imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they ve arrived at their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they re in good hands while staying with us.
What will you do :
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy and department expenses.
- Select and report to the management to buy new furnishings.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Examines building to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
- Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons complaints.
- Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
- Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.
- Screens job applicants, hires new employees and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Make performance report of all the housekeeper monthly
Perks you will have:
We will support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Encouraging management
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel rooms, food, and beverage
What we are looking for:
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- An ability to pay attention to the smallest detailsc
Job Role :
Housekeeping and Maintenance Manager
Qualification Required :
Experience Required :
2 - 4 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail