In this role the Design Engineer will be responsible for helping to create and document designs through various stages of maturity, including concepts, working prototypes and deliverable production designs.
- Design Engineer will be responsible for creating and managing all the drawings, solid models and assemblies for the RD Engineering Team in SolidWorks
- Support the research and development process through designing in CAD
- Accurately perform calculations necessary to complete 2D drawings as well as 3D assembly models. - New Product Design/Development
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes like machining, 3D printing and plastic injection molding to be able to design parts accordingly. DFA/DFM understanding to design parts.
- Basic understanding of tolerances, gaps, fitments and stack up knowledge.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Design experience using CAD/SolidWorks software is required.
3D CAD design experience using Solidworks. Ability to create parts, assemblies, design tables and drawings in Solidworks
A strong emphasis on Geometric Dimensioning Tolerancing (GDT) coursework or experience is required. Working knowledge of ASME Y14.5
Familiar with engineering process, revisions, ECR, change orders, etc. in Windchill PLM
Must have experience in working with multi-level Engineering BOM Desirable and Optional:
Proven working experience in mechanical/aeronautical engineering
Working on prototypes creating MVP soon
Proficiency in creating, managing, and using 3D design models for design evaluation, tolerance stack-up analysis, and creation of 2D production and customer documentation.
Certification from SolidWorks Certification Center is a plus
PTC Windchill Fundamentals Course or/and Windchill Fundamentals
Certification is a plus
Knowledge of SAP M-BOM is a plus
Job Role :
IT-Software / Software Services
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 3 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail