· MySQL Database Engineer will be responsible for maintaining data-warehouse, data pipelines in accordance with
the business requirements. A thorough understanding of ETL processes, data sanity and Database behaviour is
· The role also involves working with development team to provide SQL support and implement best practices.
· Most important aspect of the role is to work with different teams - product, customer support, business
development, analytics, understand the data and reporting needs, and provide support.
· External Skills and Expertise
· Display excellent query writing skills in MySQL to translate complex business requirements into reports.
· Should be really good with numbers.
· Proficient with stored procedures and functions in MySQL.
· Have an instinct to correctly identify and automate the recurring tasks
· Should be able to work around large data systems and plan ahead for scaling up
· Catch and optimize performance bottlenecks in SQL queries
· Understanding of the execution plans and ability to optimize for large scale data churning
· Understand high-level specifications and plan, execute and document the processes
· Design database tables and columns from a seamless data flow point of view and enforce logical restrictions to ensure data sanity
· Familiarity working with AWS, Linux, and shell scripting or similar cloud setup
Job Role :
IT Services & Consulting
Qualification Required :
Experience Required :
1 - 4 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail