Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the sales revenue and relationship with a set of client accounts.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Contribute in sustaining and growing business to achieve long-term success.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Conduct onsite training for customers.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Coordination and follow up with cross-functional teams within, for growth and relationship management of existing business
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Ready to relocate .
- Excellent in English.
- Ability to travel 2 times/month.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Call center experience.
- Customer service experience is must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivation driven.
Job Role :
customer service executive
IT Services & Consulting
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 1 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail