Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience's attention.
- Creating impactful and engaging content for organic marketing increases engagement on platforms and generates leads.
- Writing content for website pages.
- Working on keyword research products and blog posts.
- Researching trendy content for social media.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills.
Job Role :
IT-Software / Software Services
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
0 - 1 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail
3 months ago