- Assisting with the design, development, and implementation of engineering projects.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to support projects.
- Collaborating with team members to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Preparing reports and presentations to communicate project status and results.
- Participating in safety and quality control programs.Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, attention to detail, and good communication skills are also necessary.
- On-the-job training is typically provided to help the Assistant Engineer acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to advance in their career.
Job Role :
Qualification Required :
Experience Required :
2 - 7 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Hardware testing Embedded
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail
Kanakbhuvan Industries llp
2 months ago