Role & Responsibilities:
- Setting up monthly targets for the distributors in the area
- Executing potential analysis of territory and devising action plan
- Designing monthly sales schemes for the channel partners (distributors, stockiest and retailers)
- Ensure settling of claims against previous month trade schemes that the distributors submit monthly / bi-monthly.
- Responsible to keep a check on the service efficiency of the distributor to the stockiest- regarding claim settlement, damage replacement etc.
- Checking on the retail coverage efficiency and credit to the market of the stockiest.
- Monitoring secondary sales of the stockiest and suggest improvements thereon.
- Preparing monthly reports regarding primary
Stockist & Distributor Management
- Appointment of stockiest
- Responsible for the distributor Performance evaluation on a quarterly basis and reporting the same to Regional Manager
- Responsible for ensuring the distributor ROI.
- Responsible for keep a tab on Competition Activities
- Billing Plan to be sent on monthly basis
- Reporting Stockiest and SO target
- Designing the SO Permanent Journey Plan (PJP)
- Physical Stock verification at CFA
Job Role :
Area Sales Manager
Qualification Required :
Experience Required :
0 - 3 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail