- Managing access & time control system, attendance & leaves and generating data for payroll & Personnel.
- Managing visitors, housekeeping, consumables and stores.
- Keeping all communication channels, including internet, email, phone, and physical mail functional & in order.
- Inventory management & control of office assets.
- Ensure functionality of office equipment & facilities, and procurement of new equipment and supplies as needed
- Manage security, enter into timely Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs) & administer them.
- Ensure that all utilities are functional in good order and bills are being paid on-time.
- Manage travel bookings, lodging & boarding of people travelling on Company business.
- Creating reports and MIS for management as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend relevant meetings and record notes and messages
- Manage company discipline and organize activities to boost bonding & moral
Job Role :
Qualification Required :
Experience Required :
1 - 8 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
amcs Administration housekeeping Facility Management
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail
Burnet Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
2 months ago