Roles and Responsibilities
As a business analyst, you are required to
- Study, understand and document customer business process and requirements from Financial Control and risk management domain.
- Prepare the gap analysis statement between Surya product and client requirements.
- Study various country specific central bank regulations on risk managements and guide the technical team during the requirement gathering stage as well as actual implementation of the software application.
- Be part of the implementation team during requirement gathering, acceptance test both internal/external customers as well as support during the post implementation phase.
- Write SOPs, checklists for frequent queries / issues, User manuals etc.
- Good communication skills, strong listening skills with a flexible and positive approach to work
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Candidate must be willing to accept responsibility and deliver to the expectations
- Willingness to travel to client site for Implementation / Discussion etc.
Job Role :
IT-Software / Software Services
Qualification Required :
Diploma / Vocational Course
Experience Required :
1 - 3 Years
Gender Preference :
Required Skills :
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Employer Contact Details: Show Info
Login to show Contact Detail
Surya Software Systems
2 months ago